My KOK体育官方网站 retains user information and database preferences to provide customized services for many KOK体育官方网站 databases.
My KOK体育官方网站 features include:
- Save searches & automatic e-mail alerts
- Display format preferences
- Filter options
- My Bibliography & NIH public access policy compliance
- SciENcv: a researcher biosketch聽profile service
- Highlighting search terms
- Recent activity searches & records for 6 months
- LinkOut, document delivery service & outside tool selections
NIH funded investigator?
Extramural NIH-funded investigators looking for NIH Public Access Compliance tools can sign in with either "eRA Commons" or "NIH Login". Use your eRA Commons credentials on the subsequent sign in page. Once signed in, navigate to the My Bibliography section.
Documentation for using these features is located in the Managing Compliance to the NIH Public Access Policy section of the KOK体育官方网站 Help Manual.
Information about the NIH Public Access Policy is located at .
Account Troubleshooting FAQ
Expired email confirmation link message
1) If you clicked on the link in the email confirmation message within 72 hours of registering, then your email address should be verified. To confirm this, sign in to your KOK体育官方网站 account and click on your username that displays at the top right of the browser page. This will take you to your account settings page. If you do not see "Confirmed" next to your email address, click on the "Request a confirmation email" hyperlink to generate a new request.
2) If you clicked on the link in the email confirmation message after 72 hours of registering, sign in to your KOK体育官方网站 account and click on your username that displays at the top right of the browser page. This will take you to your account settings page. Click on the "Request a confirmation email" hyperlink to generate a new request.
If you suspect, or want to check to see if you have multiple My KOK体育官方网站 accounts, write to the KOK体育官方网站 help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following in your message: KOK体育官方网站 username, eRA Commons username (if any), and any email addresses that may be associated with your account(s). If multiple My KOK体育官方网站 accounts do exist, the help desk can assist in merging them into a single account. All existing linked accounts will transfer to the single account. The single account will contain all contents of the accounts including saved searches, collections, bibliography entries, etc.Link eRA Commons, University, or other account to your KOK体育官方网站 account
To link your KOK体育官方网站 account to an eRA Commons or other account, sign in to your KOK体育官方网站 account and click on your username that displays at the top right of the browser page. This will take you to your account settings page. The "Linked Account" section will display a list of accounts currently linked to your KOK体育官方网站 account. To add a new linked account, click on the "Change" button in the Linked Account section. Choose the account type you wish to link from the "Login Account Options" table and enter your credentials on the sign in page for that resource. To verify that linking is complete, by accessing your account setting page again.
When a partner account is linked to an KOK体育官方网站 account, you can sign in to your KOK体育官方网站 account using the partner organization login page. To do this, click on the button or hyperlink to the partner organization login page. You will be authenticated at the partner organization site and redirected back to your KOK体育官方网站 account. More information on signing in to KOK体育官方网站 can be found in the My KOK体育官方网站 Help guide.
Note: do not enter your partner organization account credentials into the "KOK体育官方网站 Username:" and "Password" text boxes. If you need password help, you need to seek assistance at the partner organization site. KOK体育官方网站 does not store usernames or passwords for partner organization sites.